Date Of Tour
July - 24/31
August - 7/14/21/28
September - 4/11
Sundarban Hilsa Festival Terms & Conditions
****Due to reasons beyond our control sometimes raw materials of Sundarban Monsoon Hilsa Festival/Ilish Utsab, for food are not available and menu in ditto cannot be provided. There might be changes in menu day wise but our level best efforts are to provide all dishes mentioned.
1. Passengers can book their seats in advance by paying a sum of Rupees for Sundarban 2,000/-. The balance amount is to be paid before the commencement of journey.
2. Passengers entry fees, guide charges and sight-seeing charges are inluded in the package but camera entry if chargeable are to be paid separately.
3. Itinerary is subject to change under unavoidable circumstances and as per instructions of Forest Department.
4. We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
5. If any Tour Cancelled due to climatic cause, strike train cancellation or any other circumstances, in that case passengers have to bear to loss 25% of the total amount.
1. 45 Days before 15% of Total Tour price will be deducted.
2. 30 Days before 30% of Total Tour Price will be deducted.
3. 15 days before 75% of Total tour price will be deducted.
4. No refund is allows if cancellation is made within 7 Days.
Send Your Query
Sundarban Hilsa Festival Menu
Breakfast Packed To Be Served On Bus.
Cheese Sandwich, Pastry, Banana, Bhujia, Sweets, Tea & Cookies, Mineral Water.
Basmati Bhat(Rice), Green Salad, Ilisher Tel, Sona mug Dal, Beguni, Ilish Kachur Sak, Hilsa Paturi, Sweet Curd, Chatni, Papad.
(For Vegetarian Participants replacement dishes will be served).
Fish/Veg/Paneer Pakora, Salad, Tea/Coffee.
Monsoon Special Khichuri, Papad, Omlet, Hilsa Fry, Sweets.
Bed Tea With Biscuits
Luchi, Alu Dam, Sweets, Tea/coffee.
Basmati Rice, Green Salad, Dal, Alu Fry, Ichor Chingri/ Potol Chingri, Sorse Ilish Bhapa, Lau Patal Ilish, Chatni, Papad.
Vetki Fish Fry, Tea/ Coffee.
Mixed Fried Rice, Chili Chicken, Chatni.
Alu Parota, Curd, Boiled Egg, Tea/Coffee.
Rice, Green Salad, Dal, Hilsa Fry, Doi Ilish, Chatni, Papad Vaja.
Activities in Kolkata | Sundarban Hilsa Festival 2020
Sundarban Hilsa (Ilish)Festival Themed Tour Packages
Sundarban Hilsa Festival- In Andhra Pradesh, India, a saying goes "Pustelu ammi ayina Pulasa tinocchu", meaning "It's worth eating Pulasa/Ilish even if you have to sell your mangal sutra." In Bengal it is referred as Queen of fish and with monsoon every Bengali looks forward to relish the taste of Ilish. And what is the better option to enjoy a huge array of dishes prepared from Ilish on a tour to the Sundarbans. You can taste all possible Bengali dishes of the fish without the hassle of doing the hard work preparing them at your home. We get fresh Hilsa from the local fishermen to be prepared & served on the tour. Also other items of seafood & poultry is blended in the menu to bring variety in the taste.
Kolkata To Kolkata Transportation(Any person who wants to join from Godhkhali can do the same).
All Meals From Day 1 Breakfast to Day 3 Lunch(Bed Tea & Evening Snacks Included.
Mineral water for drinking purpose.(Do not carry plastic Bottles).
Jungle Safari Charges, Entry Permits, Guide Charges.
Tribal Dance Program.
AC/Non AC Cottages Accommodation Family wise(Max 3 person allowed in 1 Room).
Camera Charges for Jungle visit if applicable.
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Best Premium Resort For Stay
View Venue Details Here
Sundarban Hilsa Festival 2020 Food Theme Tour Monsoon Special